Lowest prices for your stay
$53
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$87
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
Trip.com
$46
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Priceline$87
Hotels.com$53
Agoda.com$88
All reviews recommend this hotel rooms are clean river city erasmus
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2022

Everything was amazing but most of all hotel service. the rooms was clean and the food was delicious. idk what could i say more, then i will write something to fill the 200 characters i have to write.

Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2022

it was a very nice and elegant hotel, the food was good every time and the receptionists are very respectful, I highly recommend.
the view is a dream, and during the day, but especially in the evening, you are close to kfs, starbucks, and burger king, you can do excellent you can on the nearby bridges

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2022 via mobile

I cannot describe how much I loved this hotel, the rooms are clean and pretty and they dispose of a perfect view of Eskişehir. The team is one of the things I loved the most. Atakan’s all team, burhan taha and sertac are very kind, cheerful and helpful. Atakan is so welcoming and lovely that he made me want to the hotel even more. I also loved the little cake gesture from the reception, it was very cute. Team is very professional and hotel is very organised. I enjoyed my stay and I recommend this hotel 100%! Thank you!

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2020 via mobile

The hotel is situated near the riverside.
Thought there's no view from the room but it was a good stay.
Spacious room (on roof floor-4)
Clean and well equipped.
The hotel is clean and modern.
1 minute away from the river.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
SENNA CİTY HOTEL, Genel Müdür at Senna City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Dear guest;
First of all thank your for prefferring us. We as Sennacity Hotel family are very thrilled to host you in a very qualified way. We would be very happy to host you again in your next trips

Reviewed 23 September 2019

The rooms were smelling smoke and actually there were floors with smoking rooms. The breakfast was very poor. When we wanted to sit on a table, they told us it was reserved and wanted to charge us for scrambled eggs! Also the bed was very uncomfortable. For the price we paid, it was definitely not worth it. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2019