I stayed at Casa Bougainvillea for 2 nights and had a fantastic time. Nina and Matthew have done a great job on the place to make it feel home from home and an ideal place to relax in. They were more than happy for us to leave a bag for 2 days and come back and forth on our travels, nothing was a problem! Nice to have a honesty box with beers and snacks and a great breakfast with fresh orange juice and coffee. No negatives and I would suggest it to anyone looking for a place to stay in Majorca. Well done guys keep up the good work and hopefully see you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly reformed, (new bathrooms,winter 2010/11,and new super windows, for climate and noise winter 2012, leading to extremely quiet roadside rooms)traditional townhouse boutique bed and breakfast, centrally located in the old market town of Soller, in the Tramuntana Mountains of NW Mallorca.8 contemporary bedrooms all with new modern ensuites decorated in a cool Mediterranean fashion. Most have stunning views of the surrounding moutains. Clean relaxing fresh feel to the whole house.Grand entrada leading to fantastic bougainvillea and hibiscus covered courtyard,filled with colourful pots to relax or sunbath in. Breakfast is served outside in the warmer months.Ideally located, very close to main square full of Mallorcan character, with its many bars and restaurants.Sandy beach of Port Soller nearby, villages of Deia and Fornalutx hiking distance. Perfect location for whole range of holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Bougainvillea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Bougainvillea Hotel Soller
- Casa Bougainvillea Soller, Majorca