See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I stayed here last week driving back home to Nevada, always stay at Motel 6 because my dog travels with me. The manager was very friendly and helpful, told me about a great place to eat dinner that night which is attached to the motel. Rooms were very clean and looked new. I will stay here again when traveling through.

Room Tip: first floor?
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The price was right the staff was kind they allowed my dog at no cost it was a great experience close to food and gas for the road and the staff was great getting me a ADA Room which my wheelchair fit wonderfully!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2017

That's not something I've said often for a place in this budget price range. We'd love to come back. The people have truly tried to make a budget stay something special and they succeeded imho. I prefer a huge tv with guide, a high end shower curtain, extra nice furnishings -including a gorgeous mirror -- to a hair dryer and breakfast. A nice, upper-end room means more to me. The cleanliness and the fact that everything worked beautifully is no small matter either. The pleasant young lady who welcomed us and settled us in to the room of our choice was one of the nicest persons I ever met. BRAVO!!!

Room Tip: The wonderful young lady at the desk will help you find what suits you
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank k m
Reviewed 24 September 2017

The couple that run this hotel are very nice and helpful. We didn't want for anything. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The restaurant D's is also very good I would recommend both to whoever is looking to stay in Van Buren Ar

Room Tip: restaurants and fast food and grocery stores and other stores within walking distance
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank raber1960
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Checked in to stay a week and after 4 nights and being moved two other times( the first was because there was no toilet seat and the second was because there were bugs in the bed)and my windshield in my truck being shot I decided it was better to sleep in my truck then to stay in the room with all the filth. The hotel owners were very rude and would not give me a refund of my unused money. My dog didn't even want to stay here!
I wouldn't recommend this place for my worst enemy much less anyone else!

Room Tip: If you want a good room go to another hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo