All reviews hi express front desk residential area stay there again spent one night here morning breakfast above average slept like a baby comfortable beds easy access staff was friendly yogurt the hotel is clean indoor pool night's sleep scrambled eggs complimentary breakfast
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night while visiting my daughter .This hotel was very pleasant.It was clean , staff was great beds were comfortable will definitely stay again while in Van Buren the morning breakfast was a delight with Cinnabon and pancakes fruit eggs sausage and more.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018

We spent the night at this hotel after being told there were no rooms available at the local Hampton Inn down the road (we were told due to a convention, but this wasn't exactly a huge town, so go figure). The ladies working the front desk were very sweet and we were able to get a room and get checked in very quickly. The hotel looks to be in almost new condition. We were stunned when the ladies at the front desk said that it had been built in 2009 - it sure doesn't look like it! The hotel room was very spacious and comfortable, the beds were super comfortable (plenty of support but not at all a hard mattress, with extremely soft sheets and a cozy down comforter). The room and the hotel were extremely quiet, which made for a very nice night's sleep. Breakfast the following morning was complimentary, and what a spread! There were scrambled eggs AND an egg-white veggie omelet, turkey sausage and bacon, all kinds of juices to drink, apples, bananas, all kinds of muffins and bread for toast, and warm, delicious cinnamon rolls. And of course the make your own pancakes hot off the griddle! Yogurt, hot water for oatmeal, coffee and tea, and ice cold water for drinking. Milk, low-fat milk and cereal if you don't want any of the above. Honestly, if you can't find something to eat for breakfast, you seriously have a problem. And did I mention that it was all FREE?!!! We absolutely LOVED this hotel and if ever given the chance, would DEFINITELY stay there again. Well done Holiday Inn VB!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I have to say, for a travel hotel, our stop at the Holiday Inn Express was amazing as compared to other roadside stops.

The staff were extremely friendly and professional. The room was very clean. The quality of rest perfect, including bed comfort, sound filters and dark curtains!

Water pressure, drains and bathroom vents were spot ON!

A ‘Keurig’ in my room (personalized coffee pot).

Morning breakfast absolutely packed with options!

Overall, if traveling in this area and needing a quick stop again, you can bet I will book at this Holiday Inn Express many times over!

Thank you.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel wasn't too bad. It is in a quiet neighborhood and although it is a bit older, it is clean and comfortable. However a few minor details kept me from rating it higher. At check-in, the associate almost charged me a higher rate after booking online. Thank goodness for an email confirmation. Secondly, this hotel is not made for short people like me. I had to climb up on the ottoman just to climb into a very high bed. Plus leaning over the sink to brush my teeth was a task in itself. I will say however, the breakfast area was set up nicely with a good variety. Not sure if I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Hi poughzp!

It's a pleasure hosting your trip in Van Buren. We also welcome your thoughts!

We can all agree that details matter, and they can make or break our guests' overall experience. Having said that, I'm very sorry about the rate mix-up at check in, our beds being too high for you, and the sink set up.

These are important things to look into. I reviewed your comments with our Front Office Manager and Maintenance Engineers. I know they'll take your concerns into consideration when making decisions about future staff training and upgrades.

On the bright side, I'm glad that you find our rooms clean and cozy. It's also great that you liked our breakfast area and food selections. You can count on us in being consistent with these every time.

Once again, thanks for your time! Try us again, so we can provide you with a more personalized service that you deserve next time!

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 24 March 2018

This is like most Holiday Inn Express stays, but this hotel might have been newer than some we have been in. It was very clean, the desk ladies were very helpful, we will stay here again. There was a restaurant about 1/2 mile away but I can not remember its name, ask the desk. Right on the main road to turn into their hotel, back toward highway, go there for dinner, it was great. Very nice place to stay on our way to Tennessee. Recommended

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple