All reviews walk in shower front desk with great water pressure movie theater sausage waffles choice hotels mini fridge and microwave tile shower desk dresser instant oatmeal biscuits stayed for one night road noise room was clean safe location kind lady
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I have a feeling that a few years ago this hotel was a pretty decent place to stay for the money. But I can tell you it is not a decent place now. The first thing I noticed was the room smelled of mildew, bad! I asked for a different room because I have asthma and mildew makes it flare up. Well, the second room was no better. There was dirt and stains all over the carpet, furniture and walls. And I got a nice little surprise when I found a used Q-tip behind the chair and a spoon under the cushion of the chair. The bathroom looked like it needed a serious scrubbing. There was a dirt/soap scum ring around the tub and dirty grime all around the sink and shower. All around the furniture and bed was dirt and dust. It seriously looked like the carpets had never been vacuumed or cleaned. Needless to say, we won’t be back any time soon!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2018

We had stayed here when it was first opened and everything was new and I believe it was under a different chain then. Parking was no issue and check in was no problem. The decor in room was not as nice as previous stay but worked for us. The first thing I noticed upon entering was the musty smell in the air. You get used to it quickly but it is obvious when you first enter. It may be that the AC unit needed cleaning. The room temperature was perfect for our entire stay. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were all too fat and we noticed immediately that the pillowcases looked to be used or extremely wrinkled.The TV worked well and the work desk/dresser area a good size. The room with a king bed was ample for moving around. The curtains kept out the brightness and it was a very quiet stay during the week. The bathroom has a walk-in tile shower with some grout discoloration. It was an odd shape as you stand in corner to be under the shower head, which was ample and good water pressure. They provided toiletries. As for the free breakfast, the dining area is large so never had an issue with seating or serving ourselves. They offer a good selection, although it never varied any over the days we were there. The offerings included waffles, pastries, flat scrambled egg, boiled egg, sausage patty, country gravy, biscuits, dry cereal, instant oatmeal, coffee, tea, juices, yogurt and you see there are choices. We never saw anyone replenish the items or clean the area but either the guests aren't messy or it was done during times we weren't there. We were usually greeted each time we passed the front desk and our room was made up each time we returned. We felt this was a good choice for value and convenience.

Room Tip: Even number rooms away from highway
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We booked our room ahead of time for our vacation and when we got to the hotel we were met with a nice looking lobby. That is where the positive things end. The lady checking is in couldn’t be bothered to help us with any of our questions. Anything we asked her was met with a yes or no. It was obvious she didn’t care about helping the customers staying at the hotel. She also wasn’t wearing a name tag so we had no way of knowing who we were talking to. We then proceeded to bring our things up to our room where we were met with stains all over the floor. On top of that there was cereal and FINGERNAIL CLIPPINGS on the floor surrounding the beds which made it pretty obvious that the floor had not been vacuumed. And upon further inspection there were chunks taken out of the wall and sections of the wall they attempted to cover up with different colored paint. Then one of the lamps we had in the room had a lightbulb out. And after using the bathroom which was a struggle for the whole family as the toilet paper was so far away from the toilet we all came to the same decision. We will definitely not be staying here again after the poor service and disgusting rooms!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2018

This is the third Sleep Inn location at which we have stayed, and like the others, we were not disappointed. Check-in went fast, our room was clean and quiet, and I sleep better in their beds than I do in my own bed at home. Breakfast was plentiful and filling, but I personally don't care for the egg-like substances that are provided nowadays. That's just my personal preference though, and doesn't detract from the overall experience. Sleep Inn provides a quality product at a reasonable price. We will continue to look for Sleep Inn Hotels wherever we travel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We selected this hotel due to the location off the interstate. We stayed for 2 nights. Friendly clerks. Very quite.
The breakfast was as every othet hotel breakfast meaning eatable. The only down fall was we did not get clean towels for our second day of stay. Most Choice Hotels do provide clean fresh towels each day. I didn't complain because it was so late when we got back to our room. Even with this oversight, we will continue to stay at Choice Hotels.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family