“Hidden gem in Thurles ”

Ryans Daughter Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Thurles
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely place food always good, place is always very clean and it’s like a little old Irish cafe so very nice for tourists also.Would recommend to anyone.

Date of visit: August 2018
Garrett R, Owner at Ryans Daughter Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Hi Katherine ,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review , much appreciated . We are looking fireard to your next visit .

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I have recently had breakfast, dinner and afternoon coffee at Ryan's Daughter.
The breakfast is first rate, perfectly cooked and well presented. I recommend the full Irish breakfast which is generous, piping hot and delicious! The brown bread is excellent.
For dinner/lunch recently I opted for salad, this has chicken, beef and ham along with various salads. I really enjoyed it, a great choice in hot weather. Everything is freshly made to a high standard.
For my afternoon coffee I chose a beef salad sandwich and I can say it was the best sandwich I've ever tasted. It was so filling, again freshly made. I had fries with it, so crispy, I absolutely loved them.
Though the cafe is busy, service is excellent with friendly, well trained staff who are so helpful. The decor is beautiful, creative, very clean, bright and eye catching.
The owners, Gary and Geraldine, along with their staff work very hard to ensure a high standard of food, service and all round great experience for their customers. Service is excellent but not intrusive.
I couldn't recommend Ryan's Daughter Restaurants more highly!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank korimillie
Garrett R, Manager at Ryans Daughter Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi Korimillie ,
A big thank you for your lovely review . We are very lucky to have wonderful people visit our restaurant . We are looking forward to seeing you soon again .

Reviewed 6 June 2018

While visiting Thurles I visited Ryan’s Daughter for llunch.
Naturally I had the ROAST BEEF, VEGETABLES, MASHED POTATOES and GRAVY.
It was top class. A glass of CLUB ORANGE went well with it.

Date of visit: June 2018
Garrett R, Manager at Ryans Daughter Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Hi Noel ,
Thank you for your great compliment , see you again soon .

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We came with our toddler for a breakfast. The staff is amazing, very friendly, couldn't ask for a better service. It is also child friendly. Will be coming back again. Thank you for a great experience.
Kate

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Kate G
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a full Irish, great breakfast and service. Nice atmosphere in the place too, will be back again

Date of visit: April 2018
Garrett R, Manager at Ryans Daughter Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Hi Ruadhri,
Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you again in Ryansdaughter restaurant sometime soon .
Kind regards,