All reviewsmountain bikinghistorical townseparate roomslovely family runthe hotel was fully bookedlovely hotela family run hotelhome from homewalking clubsmall hotelfamily gatheringdouble roombirthday partydefinitely stay here againcomfortable stayfood was lovelynight's sleep
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Hotel with ample free parking located in a rural setting just a short stroll from the historic Kilmallock town centre. We stayed here for one night and it was so peaceful and relaxing.
Owners and staff were all very friendly, helpful and efficient which added greatly to our enjoyment of the facilities.
Rooms were large and comfortable with excellent shower. Tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer etc in room.
We had a 3 course evening meal in restaurant which was outstanding and we would highly recommend the honey roast duck and the lamb shank.
Good selection of excellent wines at affordable prices.
Breakfast catered for all tastes with a wide variety of cereals and juices and wonderful freshly cooked hot breakfasts using quality ingredients.
Very enjoyable stay and hopefully we will visit again later this year for a longer period

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

Visiting family throughout the local area. All staff were friendly and attentive, food was of a very high, consistent standard, with rooms being impeccably hygienic and notably spacious. Would highly recommend to all, and look forward to attending again in the future. Great also to see management taking an active role to facilitate guests, creating a welcoming and relaxing environment.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dotey93
Reviewed 22 December 2015

I ate in this hotel this evening, having never set foot inside the door previously. I will keep this short and sweet, the food was just delicious. For starters I had duck spring rolls which were top drawer, the plum sauce with it was really good without being too sweet.
For dessert i had a lovely lemincello cheese cake and coffee which again was really good, but....for main, I had the beef which on its own was very good, but, it came with brussel sprouts the like of which I havent had before. They were cooked i would imagine with some bacon lardons but the flavour and the texture were incedible.
If like me you claim not to like sprouts, chance the Deebert for dinner and see will you reconsider! I have!

Just on a side note, the staff were courteous, polite and efficent. The resturant was clean, warm and homely. This hotel gets a serious thumbs up from me!

And honestly, lads, try the sprouts!! :)

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2015

My wife and I stayed in this hotel as we were attending a family occasion. On entering the foyer we were met by a very pleasant receptionist who made booking in a pleasant affair compared to other establishments. Room was very nice and the bed was very comfortable and even though we were overlooking the main courtyard the following morning was very serene. Breakfast was the icing on the cake served by a very courteous waitress who gave the impression that she really liked her job and had great repore with the guests.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2015

We were in Kilmallock for a birthday party We had a really nice stay here, the owner and staff were really really nice and friendly The food was beautiful and so was our room, we will definitely be back and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends