Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$19
FindHotel$19
Agoda.com$19
Trip.com$21
Hotels.com
All reviews swimming pool common areas the property manager aloo walkable distance amazing place amazing experience amazing food home away from home anu hostel chill dorm rooftop backpackers solo baba
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

If you are on a holiday to Pushkar, then zostel Pushkar is just. The place had a great ambience and very friendly staff. Zostel Pushkar is Fab. You get to meet people from different countries which is great.

Reviewed 17 March 2019 via mobile

This place is just awesome. One of the best places to stay at Pushkar. Amenities provided were as expected. Place carries its own aura. People here are quite friendly. Travellers as well as owners. Overall the best place.

Reviewed 12 March 2019

Sachin and his team is really nice and supporting. made my stay pleasant.Zostel has been a great experience and was all about meeting wonderful people. It has great concept where you get to interact with a lot of new people. It has great services. I really enjoyed there and would definitely like to visit again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2019

Don't check for more hostels in Pushkar. Zostel is a place to be. Zachin, Mahes hand all the Zostel staff made me feel like home. They helped me with everything I needed and more! Rooms are super clean, comfortable and they have great food at nice price. Building is very big, good vibes and a refreshing swimming pool for summer season. They are more than friends for me, they are my family in Pushkar. I visited them many times and I would never forget them. Zostel is not a simply hostel so stay, it is much more than that. Definitely you MUST stay in Zostel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 March 2019 via mobile

We only stayed 1 night as we wanted to move on to Bundi on a tight schedule, but we could have stayed much longer since the warm welcome of the team was really agreable ! Anu, Sachin and Harshdeep helped us to book the taxi we needed and we had a lovely time together. The bed in room 209 is really comfortable and the whole atmosphere at the hostel was fun and relaxed, just what we needed before moving on to Bundi!