“Best Restaurant in town!”

Tyagi's Rooftop Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 110 Restaurants in Pushkar
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I knew about the restaurant from a local (since I asked him if he may know somewhere to eat Momo in town) and he wrote me the address of this restaurant. I tried Tibetan Momo in two other restaurant in Pushkar but they weren’t good at all, but here is PERFECT. He made a big Momo pieces, and the taste is amazing. I ordered another dish “Veg Spring roll” and it was good too. I am highly recommended this restaurant for anyone who comes to Pushkar (since I have been here for a while and checked so many restaurants here but Tyagi is just the best. I will comeback tomorrow and try some other foods in the menu!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Excellent food in the center of Pushkar ! We had fresh vegetables momo with a delicious vegetable soup. The restaurant is in a nice rooftop with this beautiful view of the city. The owner is the chef and he welcomed us very well. I recommend it!

Delicieux momo, cusiné a la minute donc on attend un peu. Mais l'attente en vaut la peine. Ces succulentes bouchées a la vapeur sont servis avec une soupe aux legumes excellente. Le chef/ proprietaire est aux petits soins. Je recommande !

Reviewed 4 March 2018

if you wanna experience really great and fresh meals and lovely view from the restaurant, please choose this place. Sadly this place looks little bit forgotten, but it's truly amazing. Momos are fantastic and any other food I have tasted was just divine! Staff is very caring and friendly.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Really one of the best food in pushkar... nice location... the family is super kind...
I really recommend it...
Try momo and Tibetan soup..
I go there often...and anything
I tried was so good....
You can't miss it...

2  Thank claudia g
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing food. The thanthuk is amazing thank to the great owner/chef.
The food is making fresh at the moment.
Very good also the momo and the Indian food.
Very shanty roof top