“Delicious Pasta”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 31 January 2019

We were quite famished by the time we arrived in Pushkar and this was the first place we went to. It was lunch time and we were quite surprised to find that we were the only customers. I had read amazing reviews about the place so it was quite unexpected. Their specialty is wood fired pizza but it was not available as they don't fire up the oven unless there are sufficient customers.
By this time I was getting a little apprehensive about the food but I was so darn hungry that I didn't want to go to some other cafe. So I played safe and ordered Arrabbiata pasta and fresh orange juice. The juice was fresh and undiluted but a little sweet for my taste. Fifteen minutes later the pasta arrived. The portion size was good and the pasta was very delicious. Overall the food is tasty and value for money.
The place was quite clean and well maintained.

1  Thank divadrishti
Write a reviewReviews (167)

Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

During our stay in India my kids had various days pizza. Without a doubt this was by far the best. Kamal the owner also suggested a salad and for dessert a chocolate, biscuit,ice cream and banana.
All was EXQUISITE.
Pity it was our last day in Pushkar.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

Pizza was tasty and service was speedy, would definitely visit again Very vegetarian friendly and some vegan options!

Reviewed 19 December 2018 via mobile

We ordered pasta and pizza and it was delicious! I really recommend trying the smoothies! AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed 19 November 2018

We had the pizza baked in a fire wook oven and some garlic bruschetta as a starter and it certainly was the best pizza I have had in India! Delicious! And the staff is really friendly, so I can only recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2018