I would definately recommend this hotel if your looking to stay in Pushkar for a number of reasons!
1. The staff/ owners are incredibly helpful and friendly. If you need help in organising anything they are there for you 24hours a day. But also they can give you great advice on the area and the who run the hotel have fantastic English.
2. The food. The guys cook all the food from fresh. So sometimes you have to wait a little longer than normal but it tastes fantastic! Plus they cook all their food/ drink in mineral water so you can relax and enjoy a salad or a cup of chai with out being worried about the contaminated water!
3. The prices are competitive, and the rooms spacious and clean.
4. The rooftop restaurant has good views and great traditional seating. They also often show films in the evenings for if you fancy just relaxing at the hotel.
I don't know why this hotel is not in the UK Lonely Planet guide yet because we visited a couple of the hotels that are in the L P for Pushkar and they don't compare!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now open with new owner, new staff, new restaurant, new atmosphere and new people…… Welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Booking.com, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Aravali Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aravali Hotel & Restaurant Pushkar, Rajasthan