See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2014 via mobile

I am writing on behalf of my son who stayed here for a week and when he left asked that i write on TripAdvisor about how wonderful this guesthouse is. He said that everything about it is excellent and he highly recommends it. They were a group of youngsters travelling around India and they all loved this place.

Reviewed 7 November 2014

we just stayed here for a night. Comfortable hotel to stay in. Staff are super friendly, treats you as part of family. Get yourself to Aravali guest house if your going to Pushkar. Free Wifi in the Hotel was also one unexpected thing. Very Good Service provided by the Hotel will surely recommend.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank nihar1522
Reviewed 6 November 2014 via mobile

My stay at aravali started with meeting the manager as he helped me find my way through town with no charge. Later after seeing him for the second time he gave us a very cheap rate during the busy camel fair. A time when tourists are normally overcharged. It is a very down to earth experience and the pancakes are the best I've had in India. Go there be kind and you will be treated as family. I will definitely be staying there again.

Reviewed 6 November 2014 via mobile

Very comfortable hotel to stay in. Manager is super friendly, treats you as part of family. Rooftop restaurant has delicious pancakes, definitely worth trying! Chill area on rooftop to relax and meet new people. Close to all amenities and close walk to lake. Loved my stay here please consider for yours!

Reviewed 27 October 2014

At first I planned to stay just one night in Pushkar but because of the hotel staff kindness and the confortable rooms I stayed some days more. As soon as I arrived I went on a motorbike ride with Ravi (one of the owners) to see the sunset and had an excelent dinner on the hotel rooftop with other guests. They gave me many tips about Puskar, places to visit, etc. Rooms are very spacious, clean, with free wifi and hot water. Location is perfect-quiet and five minute walk from center. Great experience overall and very good value for money. Definitely I will come back next time.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo