we drove down from delhi for 2 nights. stayed here in may 2011, the property size and design is very good. rooms are of good size with nice interiors. toilets are huge and the most interesting part of the room. but the services are slow for room service and house keeping... the food is very expensive and portion size is too small. electricity is also a problem area as it keeps turning off and on. main problem is they claim ananta SPA but the spa was not functional in may 2011. though the hotel was operational from last one year but spa had not started. swimming pools maintenance is also very bad. no staff to attend at the pool side. in short either i expected too much or they just failed to deliver the basics...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 72 luxurious rooms with independent rooms on ground and first floor, offering an exotic blend of nature's delight and modern lifestyle decorated in minimalist vision. Each Villa has a spacious living room on the ground floor that opens into lush manicured greens attached with an ope-to-sky bathroom surrounded by waterfalls. The rooms on the first floor have a balcony that bring elements closest to you by opening out to spectaculat views of the Aravalli Hills. To make guests enjoy the scenic surroundings, the services of buggy carts are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, TravelGuru, Yatra and Agoda so you can book your Ananta Spa & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ananta Spa And Resorts Pushkar
- Ananta Spa & Resorts Pushkar Hotel Pushkar
- Ananta Spa & Resorts Pushkar, Rajasthan