“Visit during daytime for the view and the food”
Review of Out Of The Blue

Out Of The Blue
Ranked #26 of 158 Restaurants in Pushkar
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are at in main market the center of holy town pushkar we serve you with the love your food and we want if you visit us you will get what you except from us
Reviewed 21 March 2019

We visited this cafe a little late in the evening. Although it is quite popular there were hardly any customers as the city shuts down by 9. We had cannelloni. The food is absolutely delish. The ambience is.... well... blue! It also has a rooftop which offers a good view. I would suggest you go there during the daytime for the lake view. The staff is friendly but keeps on disappearing in between and we had to go downstairs and ask for the bill.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank divadrishti
Write a reviewReviews (615)

Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

BEST COFFEE in INDIA. many trips to India.
Many coffees. This is the real Latte! Good location in Holy. Pushkar. Delicious. Mint. Lassi
Beautiful rooftop. Dining

Friendly staff. Always welcome.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 13 March 2019

I have recently returned from a holiday in India and to my delight when I was in Pushkar I discovered the Out of the Blue restaurant and cafe. I was travelling with some friends and we had decided that we wanted to eat breakfast in the town rather than at our hotel. We were not disappointed. I met a wonderful, kind, caring man called Aneel who is working at this cafe. Aneel greeted the group with a warm smile and hello. The food was delicious and his customer service beyond the call of duty, even presenting me with a small cake when he found out it was my 50th birthday. I totally recommend this cafe. Go say hello to Aneel.

Date of visit: February 2019
2  Thank annt589
Reviewed 5 March 2019 via mobile

Popped in here for an expresso, Great best in India so far! Enjoyed it so much went back for meal, spinach kebab masala was perfect! Staff friendly and welcoming, Great spot with lake views, recommend!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

Out of the blue has an amazing rooftop with comfortable seating overlooking Pushkar Lake, the food is fresh and delicious and the service is courteous and efficient. Great place for sunset

Date of visit: February 2019