See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I can not express my grattitude towards this hotel and all the staff, specially Gaju and Dushant, they offer you much more than a room to a guest, I felt so welcomed and they helped me in everything you can imagine, attractions, food, day and nights at the pool enjoying the beautiful company. The Hotel is in a perfect spot, 10 minutes from center but far enough to find a place for quietness and relax, sunrises and sunsets are indescribably beautiful, the rooms are very confortable and have a special magic, definitely one of my best stays in whole India, dhanyabad! Ram ram ^^

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2017

This s my first review from the location it self which makes me and our family at perfect ease.

Rooms are excellent and artistically furnished, dining menu is wonderfully varied, location is calm (tough approach is clustered and a little clumsy, economic value is pleasant. The acme factor is the personalised care of the owner family to the surprising detail and that shall surely make us come gain with the members of our larger family too.

The pace is under development stage and should eventually be a sofa comfort for travelling and tourism in the vicinity - Pushak and Ajmer in the lofty Arawali Mountain range valley (almost a fancy cup) stands uniquely distinct.

I am currently in no mood to mention a few shortcomings. The place is enjoyable for budget travellers.

Room Tip: Good to be on the firs floor.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank profpmlakhotia
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Great experience staying in the hotel, location is beautiful, calm and quiet. Friendly behavior from the staff and the owner, , great hill view in all directions from the hotel. Room are clean and well decorated, Room Service is average. Only negative point was bed, it is pathetic with full of iron spring, not able to sleep full night

Room Tip: 1st floor room
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
HillviewPushkar, Owner at Hotel Hill View, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Thanks for your valuable feedback Sir.We really appreciate and look forward to serve again.If u found problem in bed,we asure u to change that bed.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

One of my favourite place in pushkar I went there first in 2007 then 2009/11 and now again 2016 and would live to stay in the future too..love their hospitality the only thing make my annoyed about them is the Resto food is good but device is slow make sure that you order wont be ready before a hour or else everything is awesome !recommended!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SimranB159

Thanks for your valuable feedback Sir. We really appreciate and look forward to serve u again.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

We have been to Pushkar 4 times in the last 10 years and have stayed at many guesthouses (sunset, nav ratan, white house) but Hillview is our favorite. For a little bit more money you get a very nice room, well decorated, large, bright and clean.
We were waited on hand and foot by the staff that work there, and they were very eager to please. The cook in the kitchen makes a pretty tasty Masala dosa!
I would definitely recommend Hillview and will stay again next time we are in Pushkar.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
HillviewPushkar, Owner at Hotel Hill View, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2016

Thanks for your great review.