See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Great experience staying in the hotel, location is beautiful, calm and quiet. Friendly behavior from the staff and the owner, , great hill view in all directions from the hotel. Room are clean and well decorated, Room Service is average. Only negative point was bed, it is pathetic with full of iron spring, not able to sleep full night

Room Tip: 1st floor room
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
HillviewPushkar, Owner at Hotel Hill View, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Thanks for your valuable feedback Sir.We really appreciate and look forward to serve again.If u found problem in bed,we asure u to change that bed.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

One of my favourite place in pushkar I went there first in 2007 then 2009/11 and now again 2016 and would live to stay in the future too..love their hospitality the only thing make my annoyed about them is the Resto food is good but device is slow make sure that you order wont be ready before a hour or else everything is awesome !recommended!

1  Thank SimranB159

Thanks for your valuable feedback Sir. We really appreciate and look forward to serve u again.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

We have been to Pushkar 4 times in the last 10 years and have stayed at many guesthouses (sunset, nav ratan, white house) but Hillview is our favorite. For a little bit more money you get a very nice room, well decorated, large, bright and clean.
We were waited on hand and foot by the staff that work there, and they were very eager to please. The cook in the kitchen makes a pretty tasty Masala dosa!
I would definitely recommend Hillview and will stay again next time we are in Pushkar.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
HillviewPushkar, Owner at Hotel Hill View, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2016

Thanks for your great review.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Great, quiet location and incredibly helpful staff. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the best shopping area in Pushkar and The central lake. The rooms were very clean and spacious as well, would recommend!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed 3 days with my girlfriend, its was great experience which is I had from there and the important thing the owner and his wife Anshita she is very help full and nice women both are always ready for help and othere things the food and staf I didn't feel like I am not at my home, rooms are so cleane and comfortable so I would like to recommend that palace for every people who want to visit pushkar I am sure they will get good experience thanks a lot

1  Thank ashraf k