US$ 64
Agoda.com
US$ 93
US$ 57
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 68/night.

US$ 61
US$ 47
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 86/night.

The Country Side Resort(Pushkar)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 19
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 36/night.

US$ 65
US$ 57
Agoda.com
All reviewsrooftop restaurantbest view in townthe ownerhot watersimple roomhelped us organisestreet noiserooms are cleanprivate balconycamel trekchaibeautiful placepushkar lakemain bazaarenjoyed our staystayed nightsnice rooftop
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Nice place, nice service, nice rooftop. I really enjoyed this place, and especially the view from the rooftop on the kite festival.
I recommend room 108 with the little balcony.
This is a good deal for the price, and the location is quiet.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Benoit D
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Very good guest/hotel! Very nice and friendly atmosphere. They have rooms from 250 to 1500 inr so that everyone can find his comfortable level. At the rooftop restaurant we found not only great view but also very nice and good cook - Denish who made tasty and really not spicy food by our request.
Owner/manager Bisi is honest and doing really good job. Gansham is super nice manager, hope he will be ok.
We spent at Pushkar and this hotel lovely 17 days and we wish to come back! Thank you all guys!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

When I got to Pushkar I asked for a budget hotel with parking for motorcycle some one told me check at paramount palace I was not deceived there was a small parking spot for my bike and friendly staff I decided to stay one extra night good place to relax.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank El0iN
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We had a great time with friends. The place is amazing with a breath taking view over the city. It's quiet and clean, The staff is truest helpful and nice. They even offered us a birthday cake! We had a great time

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

The staff here made my stay unforgettable! They were helpful with directions and recommendations, and, as a solo female traveler, never made me feel uncomfortable with unwelcomed flirting. Their rooms are clean, and they even changed my sheets halfway through my week long stay; unheard of in India! The location is prime. Set far enough of the main market to cut down noise, but close enough to it and the lake for quick access. Best views from their rooftop restaurant, and Dennis is one of the best servers/cooks I've encountered! I'll definitely be returning here on my next visit.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo