See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Very good resort ever seen in life no word of this palace only problem solving they're if there no swimming pool if possible pool it's awesome palace to stay I recommend everyone too seen this palace for hospitality

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jitendra S, Manager at OYO 10936 Rajasthan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We stey with family.We were welcomed by the senior management of the hotel in the lobby. really knows how to goThe stay was amazing.! Everyone was so exited about the stay at the resort. The food was amazing rooms were amazing hospitality was amazing. Special thanks to staff.
The food was test out the way and make the guests happy.

Overall a very good stay. Keep up the good work.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jitendra S, Manager at OYO 10936 Rajasthan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Last weekend I visit puskar with my family. I stay in this beautiful resort. Mr Shakti from reception alot our room and informed about resort services. In our dinner we enjoyed local meal dal baati churma with masala lassi. Ratan take care during our dinner. Our overall experienced was awesome, special thanks to Mr Jitendra manager who take care during our stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jitendra S, Manager at OYO 10936 Rajasthan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I Stayed last week with my family in Rajasthan resort pushkar.. we found this resort very nice and clean...food is excellent and service was friendly...thanks all team of Rajasthan resort to make My holiday memorable...

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jitendra S, Manager at OYO 10936 Rajasthan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

very nice resorts in Pushkar very good location from main market only 2.5km very good food nice Hill view staff is good neet and clean rooms I am staying there with my friends nice friendly environment thanks too jeet for good work

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jitendra S, Manager at OYO 10936 Rajasthan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017