All reviewsfree breakfastbeautiful hostelnice paintingsmin walkthe location is perfectcommon areaschairooms are cleanenjoyed my stayindian foodamazing placerecommend this placemain marketdormcornflakeschillbeds
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay at this place. It really captures the definition of chill. Building has some stunning artwork on the walls and a wonderful relaxing rooftop terrace to relax and enjoy the great views, do yoga or sit and chat with others. Location is about a 15 min walk from the bustling Pushkar town but is near a local shop and one or two local restaurants to get some food and supplies from. The breakfast options could be improved on but was sufficient to get your day started. Just note if you’re staying in a dorm the AC is turned off between morning and evening time to save electricity but there is a fan on in the rooms. Top tip for couples- book a lovely private room if you can for only a little bit extra money, it’s well worthwhile.
Shout out to the manager Sam ( aka Awesome) for being one of the most chilled men in India.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I did a solo trip to Pushkar during the republic day long weekend. I was very sceptical about my decision to travel solo to pushkar. But I was lucky that I stayed at Madpackers. The pictures don't do justice to the art work you find on the walls of this hostel. Apart from being beautiful, th place is very well managed & caters to the need to the guests. I was again lucky to make great friends at the hostel & it was no longer a solo trip for me. The management arranged for activities & short day trips for us. The bon fire every night was also a amazing point to meet new people & share stories. Overall I had a great experience.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights at the Madpackers Pushkar and it was one of our best experiences in Rajasthan. After a week or more travelling in cities, it felt great to relax in such a beautifully made hostel! We met people, had good laughs and when we asked to upgrade our reservation for the last night to a private room, they gave us the bigger one in the whole hostel. I can easily say we felt at home during these few days.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Really nice, the rooms are all that you need a bed and tidy. The staff there are really chatty and nice. Roof top is a super chill place and they have super fast WiFi always a plus. 100% if you are in Pushkar this is the place to be

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I walked into this Hostel to try to get a room, the guy was watching YouTube with his friends didn't seem too interested in helping me out! I asked how much and if I could see a room, he told me it was impossible to see the room I would be staying in, when I asked why, him and his friends just laughed at me.. I turned and walked out.. Don't go here! Terrible terrible staff!!! This guy must pay for good reviews because I don't see how he gets any people in here at all!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo