All reviews plunge pool luxury villa seasonal tastes superb property pushkar resort special thanks amazing hospitality rooms are huge main city housekeeping staff pool side approach road table tennis room service is an oasis deluxe room f b
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was one of the best experience which I can say I had till now and I've never seen this much remarkable service and so humble hotel staff. We were looked after by Sheetal. She made us feel very welcome with smile.
My wife and I decided the Westin Pushkar would be our perfect venue for pre wedding shoot. Everything was perfect on the day, all the little details Sheetal took care of made it a very special occasion. We enjoyed our time and felt really special. Thanks Westin and Thank you so much Sheetal for everything.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank inconsolable b
AmitR1661, General Manager at The Westin Pushkar Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to have been your chosen resort during your recent visit to Pushkar. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Westin Pushkar Resort & Spa and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Pushkar.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The property is beautiful, open,, wonderfully maintained. But I found no soul in the place. The Hospitality industry is like this, the place becomes alive because of the people working there. It is not a huge building guests want to go and stay, they want hospitality, they want service, they want someone to take care. everyone takes a holiday for pampering. Which can be expected out of 5 start properties AT LEAST. It was my first time experience with Westin, and honestly, I expected more.
With destinations like Pushkar, where guests go for weekends for a relaxation you expect more of services, facilities, experience. specially families look for a TIME when they book a 5 Star place.
The staff is good, but mediocre as far as hospitality standard is taken.
The lowest point was food. My kids love buffets and that's what they want when they go to beautiful resorts. and it was not done, both days of our stay.
There was a limited set menu option given to us. The food tasted average with lack of presentation and portion.
The package includes a HIGH TEA, and in that you would get some cookies and tea. That's it.
No HAPPY HOURS in Bar, no activities.
Housekeeping is doing their job well.
We went for our birthday celebration, and staff was kind to send us a midnight birthday cake. I appreciate that.

Though I would in little words conclude, it was very average stay.

Room Tip: all cottages are pool side view.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Westin Pushkar Resort and Spa and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at the resort. I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future. I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at +91 7300066511 or amit.rana@westin.com.

Be well,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s really good property. Very little Far from the Ajmer city but very close to the nature’s beauty. Very good and polite staffs always ready to help. Food quality is good. I love to visit again. Activities near pool area is entertaining.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

However, we regret that the glitches you encountered during your stay. Please be assured that offering a hassle-free experience to our guests is our prime endeavor. Hence, we will ensure that your concern is well taken care of so that we earn a five star rating when you visit us next. Thank you again for writing to us and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Be well

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Set amidst quiet village surroundings away from noise of main city Ajmer and Pushkar, the resort is a must visit for those who want to relax. In case you are travelling with a group of friends, this is the place to be. In fact, for honeymoon couples also it is a paradise. The rooms are spread out with greenery around. Pool is good. So is the food. Services are excellent. They are having issues with pool villas due to drainage issues. There is stink in these rooms. So avoid taking pool villas. Instead go for premier villas.

Stayed: August 2018

Dear Guest,

Renewed Greetings from The Westin Pushkar Resort & Spa! Many thanks for your valuable inputs as guest feedback helps us get the right perspective about our services. We are glad that you were impressed by our resort. However, we regret that the glitches you encountered during your stay. Please be assured that offering a hassle-free experience to our guests is our prime endeavor.

Be well

Reviewed 8 October 2018

we had a pretty good stay here, i suppose, though it did not seem up to westin brand standards, to be honest. the breakfast was a highlight, with lots of options in a sun-soaked room (but cool!) and we were all pleased. we were inexplicably charged for a driver's meal upon checkout, which we didn't argue because it wasn't much, but he had actually been charged a different, higher price already, we learned later. :\ also, the pool had very few loungers, the sitting area nearby was filled with bugs at the coffee hour, and the gym and pool were about a ten minute walk from the rooms! the gym was extremely basic, and the "spa" was looking a little sad. not quite westin standards.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends