“Lovely street view”

Orchha Hut Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Orchha
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Indian, International
Description: "Extremely friendly and helpful owner" 5 of 5 stars Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile Had a wonderful time eating breakfast at this restaurant, one of the best aloo paranthas I had in India until now. Came several times as the owner became a friend to me and my friend. He was extremely helpful with information about Orchha and showed us around a little after closing. Highly recommended.
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Rooftop street view restaurant nice place for chitchat and relax they always serve fresh food I had Indian poutine was Delicious.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We visited again and found them same as before they are serving fresh food like before I like the place keep it up Mr. Ranu.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank HotelRajMahalT
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Walking along after seeing amazing sites we found the great Orchha Hut. Watch out for it - .very refreshing beer with delightful Ranu. Food stop in the evening looks a shout as well

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Best street view restaurant near ramraja temple on laxmi narayan temple road close to kalyan temple.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

The food was very tasty and fresh I ate began bharta with rice & chapati with a beer we look forward to visit again

Date of visit: February 2018