“Incredible!”

True Colors Traditional Cafe
Ranked #9 of 22 Restaurants in Orchha
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I was here for two times and I only can recommend this place. The owner is very friendly and the food is excellent. Don't hesitate to visit this place. :)

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I spend really goods moments with Vinod. we talked about life, about India, he shows me some nice places (differents places, where the tourists usually never go). I also have a homemade meal at his house. Quickly, we became friends and he proposed me to join him for the weeding of one of his friend. If you cross by Orchha, meeting Vinod should be the best thing that can happened to you. I met him by chance, I recomend you to do it by choice. Bahut dhanyavaad Vinod, hope to see you again !

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

How about having breakfast, lunch or dinner like Indians have at home? Not in that fancy restaurant but homey and a bit traditional? Traditional Colors is where to go. I felt very much at home here, away from the highstreet restaurants. Your host Vinod is amazing and will be glad to help you with whatever you need. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I highly recommand this place ! It's a new Cafe-restaurant opened by Vinod, an amazing young host. He wants to create a place in is own family house and the immersion makes the experience different and unique. The cafe is modest for now but we go there mostly for the kindness of the host and to enjoy a great moment of sharing in a magnificent setting. Vinod also offers visit of the city and the surroundings, as per bicycle tours. He can also organise cooking lessons at his house. But in general, he is very helpful and can organise whatever you want.
The place is not so developed for now and there is no board on the road so it's probably better to call him first.
A place really awesome !

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We highly recommend this new concept if you are curious to discover a new indian food experience ... The manager is very kind and welcoming ! Don’t hesitate to take part of this new adventure !