Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com$69
Etrip$69
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Very Good facility, service person is humble and prompt in service, neat room with all facilities and accessible zone to purchase and do shopping. Complimentary break fast is good and neat Overall every this is very good.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Bharat0074, General Manager at Hotel Surendra Vilas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2019

Thank you for choosing our hotel and rating us positively. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed our services and location. We wish to see you soon at your next visit to the city of lakes.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Surendra Vilas, Bhopal and I loved it. The best part of this hotel is its central location. The rooms are spacious and quite well maintained. For budget travelers, this hotel is a good option. Equipped with every facility, the hotel is one of best in the Bhopal city. I had great experience staying here as it served me the best location to transport the nearby places around Bhopal.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The hotel is right in opposite DB mall perfect location for those who like stay in happening areas, there are lot of cafe's, Lounge around to hang out around, Room were good & spacious and the in room dining room was good too.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank FrndsLetsGo
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Hotel Surendra Vilas is in the prime location of Bhopal. It’s location and affordable price makes it a winner. It is walking distance from DB mall, so I used to enjoy my nights in the mall. Great for those who want to catch a movie in the mall. I used it as a base to visit the caves of Bhimbhetka and the ancient Sanchi Stupa. The rooms are large and are well equipped. My room had a bath tub. I can’t comment on the food as I didn’t try the food here due to my hectic schedules. All in all, it is a great choice for business travelers as well as those who are visiting Bhopal on personal grounds.

Room tip: Choose the rooms which are not facing the main road.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
SURENDRA_VILAS, General Manager at Hotel Surendra Vilas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort in sharing such gracious comments. We are delighted to read your compliments and the team is delighted to know your appreciation . I thank you once again and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back. Warmest regards

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Only reason I had to stay in this hotel coz my company has tie ups with it. Reception staff is rude and not friendly at all. Taxes are way higher than any other hotel/taxes in that area. Overall rating is poor.

Date of stay: November 2016