Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel$8
Trip.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2019

Hotel room was good but hotel location is in very crowded market , good for solo traveler , hotel located in old bhopal , 20 minute walking distance from bhopal junction railways station , solo female traveler plz avoid this hotel .

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 16 May 2019

The place is little inside the city. Near vegetable market. AC rooms are available in very reasonable prices. 24 hours check-in checkout schedule. Food quality is not that good but manageable. Outside food is also allowed in the premises.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2018

I was in Bhopal for a meeting and needed to spend like a few hours near the railway station before I head back to my own city. I checked for various options and Adarsh Palace seemed to have good visibility on the internet.

This hotel is at max decent to be frank. Do not expect luxury at the price you are paying for. Many of the rooms got recently renovated and look okay for the amount paid. I booked via Yatra and stayed for 2 hours at the hotel. The checkin checkout process was smooth.

It is located near to the railway station and an auto would take 40-50 rupees to drop you.
As mentioned in even other reviews, it is located in a market in narrow lanes and is on 2nd floor (lift is available).

Overall, I think it was not a bad decision since I required a room just for resting and catching up on emails. The scenario maybe different for people with family or those who want to stay for multiple nights.

Room tip: choose the newer rooms
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sumeet93
ADARSHP105, Front Office Manager at Hotel Adarsh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Thanks for your valuable feedback,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I visited for my interview at Ssb found very nice hospitality of hotel staff very cool operative they provide free early check in food was very good neat n clean washrooms n overall I rate five to hotel

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
ADARSH P, Front Office Manager at Hotel Adarsh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest

Greetings from Adarsh Palace Hotel !

Your feedback stating "Awesome" is really awesome to receive !! We thank you, sincerely.

Our entire team feels happy to know you had a wonderful time and looking forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Regards
Manager
Tarun Rajani

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Very clean rooms and every morning newspaper on my doorstep and very friendly staff made my stay very comfortable. Unfortunately I caught the flu when I was staying in Bhopal but the staff took great care of me and also was a great help for my further ongoing travel.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
ADARSH P, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Adarsh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear Guest

Greetings from Adarsh Palace Hotel !

Regards