1. It is well located in central bhopal.
2. Proximity to all state govt. offices is handy.
3. Rooms are from average to very good.
4. Food is good and room service of ok most of the times.
5. Its more of a standard business class hotel and stay can be more enjoyable for solo travellers.
6. Some rooms have transparent glass windows at visual levels.. that's problematic.
7. Shift changes at reception desk may lead to incomplete transfer of information which may cause little inconvenience to travellers at check-out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Amer Palace opened its doors on 23rd JAN 1992 and classified as a 3 Star Hotel in 1993 and has retained the categorization without any hassles is in itself a testimony to its standards. The long list of guest-retention justifies its sobriquet -"A home away from home" on the the basis of its personalized services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with OYO Rooms, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Hotel Amer Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.