Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$32
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Agoda.com
$28
View deal
Free cancellation until 08/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity$32
FindHotel
Orbitz.com$32
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2019

Near to railway station, convenient for short stays. Provides free WiFi, staff is friendly, room service is good, room size is okay, bed could be little more comfortable. Overall stay was good. I'll rate it 3.5/5.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
hotelsonali, Manager at Hotel Sonali Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2020

Reviewed 29 April 2019 via mobile

The rooms in this hotel are clean but very basic. They would probably only appeal to travellers on a shoestring budget. You might also use this place if your train is running hours late and you are looking for a cheap crash-pad. During the Summer months the AC rooms are preferable as the small, boxy rooms get extremely hot.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hotelsonali, Owner at Hotel Sonali Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2020

thanks, for your review , all said and done we are full value for the price paid, no hotel in our vicinity even provides half as much but they do charge twice as much
naresh

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I made a booking via booking.com for this hotel on 9/09/18 for the 28/09/18. I had just been travelling for over 24 hrs from Nepal including coming off a delayed over night train looking forward to having a shower and relaxing. On arrival I was told that there were no rooms despite my booking. I said that he needed to help find me a similar room. He took me to the hotel next door which appears to be connected somehow and the rooms I was shown looked exactly like the ones on booking.com but surprise surprise these were 2000 rupees as opposed to 600 rupees which the room I had booked was. This was too much for me to pay so I spent around 3 hours trying to find a hotel and finding somewhere to charge my phone and call booking.com to help sort this out.This hotel is listed in the Lonely planet guide as well but their customer service in trying to help a single, female traveler was non existent. A lot of hotels were booked out due to some sort of student exams going on. I would imagine Hotel Sonali knew they could get more than 600 for the room I booked and just gave it to someone else. They claimed to have let booking.com know but when I spoke to them they said they hadn't heard from Sonali.
I couldn't even recommend another hotel in Bhopal but I would certainly avoid this one.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank amd75

resp mam
thanks for your review , we clearly explained it to you that we cannot hold rooms overnight- and on top of all- if it was delayed we never recd any calls from your end to relocate the reservation
we helped you in getting a room in nearby property , that s all we can - and every property has its own tariff we cannot force anyone on prices
naresh

Reviewed 16 January 2018

The location of the hotel is very nice. I was more or less satisfied with the kind of service they provided. Had a nice experience staying there. Restaurant was also not bad. Staff is friendly. cleanliness was maintained.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
hotelsonali, Manager at Hotel Sonali Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Resp sir thanks for your review. Look forward to serve you in future

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Stayed for a night at this hotel on way from Khajuraho to Ujjain by tain.
The hotel is at a walking distance from Bhopal Junction railway station. Reached late at night at 11.45pm. However check in was smooth and quick. Mr Dayeshwar Nirmalkar of the hotel was efficient and extremely cooperative. The room and the hotel is very clean. Very good value for money.
The new name for the hotel is '1589 Hotel'.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hotelsonali, Manager at Hotel Sonali Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Resp Sir thanks for your great review we team Sonaliregency are very happy to see you soon. Thanks