2 people are viewing this hotel
$127
Free cancellation until 14/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$127
Agoda.com
$115
eDreams$127
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
1,514 results
All reviews mango tree jehan numa imperial room la kuchina old world charm coffee shop swimming pool beautiful property place to stay excellent food modern amenities courteous staff memorable stay madhya pradesh in house visiting bhopal great ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2022

Me and my friends from Bangalore were looking for the best buffet in town. Then we ended up at this auwsome place. Believe me the best place to be in with family. Food was really really auwsome with delicious kebabs and starters to kick off followed by sumptuous main course dinner. And at last to tell you, met this gentlemen Akash Thakur at reception..what to say..an absolute professional in his approach. Showed us around..knew about every corner of the property. Must say he is a gem . All the best Akash..you are a Rockstar. Cheers

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2022 via mobile

Jehan numa palace hotel is situated at nice location,well spaced rooms ,excellent space extremely ,courteous staff and great food .
I had a comfortable stay ,I would stay again ,when ever I am at Bhopal.
Thank you Bhopal and thank you Jehan numa palace hotel for this memorable stay .

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2022 via mobile

The soup & starters were good. Main course was pretty average compared to standards set by the starters. The desserts were also average. What we relished in desserts was the ras malai. The hospitality was amazing and something that one could come here for.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2022

Visited Bhopal after a long time to meet with friends and family and casually paid a visit to the Jehan numa palace for some peace and coffee and absolutely fell in love with the place! Each wall of this 100 plus years old hotel has a story to tell. The lady at the reception was kind enough to show me around the entire property and enthusiastically brief me about the history of Bhopal and legacy of the palace. The palace flaunts its rich heritage by showcasing a number of pictures with audio guides to give an amazing museum experience.
The food here is absolutely amazing and they serve the best lotus biscoff cheesecake in town. The staff is so warm, welcoming and courteous. Would definately be visiting again soon.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2022

I visited jahan numa palace in January and it was an unforgettable experience for me. I visited cafechino I asked the receptionist the way of cafe he came out of reception and escort me. The hotel staff was so courteous , helpful and humble in every way possible. Location was excellent . Coming to food it was superb and delicious the quality and quality was excellent I was a wonderful experience.

Date of stay: January 2022