Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$102
Expedia.com$102
Hotels.com$102
Priceline
Travelocity$102
Agoda.com$102
1,157 results
All reviews momo cafe bay leaf db mall eclairs business hotel special thanks the heart of the city breakfast spread comfortable stay business trip excellent stay f b excellent hotel his team special mention great hospitality room service
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2022

Excellent services provided by courtyard by marriott, Bhopal for the dinner at Bay Leaf. Special thank to Ashish & Kamal for their warm hospitality.
Looking forward to have more dinner get together at Courtyard by Marriott, Bhopal

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Courtyard Bhopal, Marketing at Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2022

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. It was a pleasure to host you. It is our constant endeavor to provide brilliant services to guests like you.

We are delighted to know that you had a great time at Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal.

Thank You for your special mention of Ashish and Kamal. We have conveyed your feedback to them.

Reviewed 9 May 2022

Great experience with Mariott specially hospitality which served by divyanshu.He was very supportive and alert during our meeting. I wish him all the best for best future in mariott.Good nature and supprt.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Courtyard Bhopal, Marketing at Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2022

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal!

Thank You for your special mention of Mr. Divyanshu. We have conveyed your feedback to him.

Reviewed 6 May 2022

A very decent and comfortable hotel right there as a part of one of the best Malls of Bhopal, DB City Mall. The location is very good and you cannot get bored if you have no work while staying at the hotel. The access to the rooms area is limited only to the guests with their room key and all the floors have some or the other relaxing common area. The rooms are quite big and well furnished and the bathrooms are decent too with a see thru glass which can be covered with a motorized curtain. The room is equipped with Tea/Coffee maker, Refrigerator, Radio Clock, Ironing Board with Iron, Safe Box, Bathrobe and all those stuff required to make your stay comfortable. The buffet spread at Momo Cafe is quite extensive and will please any palate. The staff is courteous and fast moving. Would like to mention Jr Sous Chef Mr Anil Rabada at the restaurant for making my 10 days visit to Momo Cafe very comfortable. The swimming pool and gymnasium at Level 3 are decent too. Would love to visit this place and stay again soon.

Room tip: Best Views are away and on the other side of the Mall
Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal!

Thank You for your special mention of Chef Anil Rabada We have conveyed your feedback to him.

Reviewed 3 May 2022

Excellent food, excellent services, excellent staff, pleasant ambience... special mention and thanks to Mr. Vishal ji and Mr. Prashant ji for exceptional services.
I hope to see you again
Thankyou so much❤️

Trip type: Travelled with family
Courtyard Bhopal, Marketing at Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2022

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal!

Thank You for your special mention of Mr. Vishal and Mr. Prashant. We have conveyed your feedback to him.

Reviewed 30 April 2022

CYM chef Mr Asif & Mr. Kashim has always taken a good care during my stays.

This time was special for me since I was on diet and I was not sure if I can be on my diet while my stay. I shared my diet plan and it was seriously beyond my expectations that the Marriott team has ensured that all my meals are delivered on time as per plan without ordering everytime.

I would appreciate Mr Kashim chef for making diet food even more delicious which helped me in continuing my diet plan swiftly.

This time we had a meeting in bhopal and my colleagues were also staying in CYM and it was way ahead of everyone expectations how the chef has gone extra miles and customed the food to everyone's taste.

If you are staying at CYM bhopal I would suggest you to connect with the chef Kashim for having best of the best food.

#besthyderabadidumbiryani
#bhopalfoodlovers
#continentaldishes
#dietfood

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Courtyard Bhopal, Marketing at Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2022

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal!

We are delighted to know that you are having a great time at Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal.

Thank You for your special mention of Chef Kasim. We have conveyed your feedback to him.

We look forward to welcoming you again with such great hospitality. If there is any assistance required, kindly let us know.