Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Arsenic123

Nice Budget hotel with rooms as good as a five star property.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 May 2023via mobile
Nice hotel for the stay in Bhopal. Sort of underrated but rooms are as good as a five star property. Breakfast is good with limited options. Shubham nagar and Irshad khan were good in providing services from checkin till checkout. You can try if you need good rooms in budget price.
Date of stay: June 2023
Responded 5 Jun 2023
Dear Sir
I'm glad that you had a wonderful stay at The Shiraz. I will definitely share your positive feedback with my team.

₹4,931
0.6 km from Kwality's Motel Shiraz
    ₹22,220
5.3 km from Kwality's Motel Shiraz
View more hotels in Bhopal
All reviews five star property making my stay comfortable garden view food quality main market awesome stay business visit excellent ambience db mall every staff member place to stay the heart of the city spacious rooms nice experience other hotels non veg breakfast spread
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2023

Very Good property, Professionally maintained. House keeping staff namely Shubham Nagar attended nicely.

Food was good. Cottage stay was also good but lack of ventilation there. Very next day I shifted into new building and it is much fancy and nicely maintained

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Satish0333
Kwality's Motel Shiraz, General Manager at Kwality's Motel Shiraz, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2023

Reviewed 28 May 2023

Nice cozy hotel
Great location and good bar as well
They try to tackle your every demand and even help us in getting breakfast done at 6 am, which we were not expecting.
Will surely recommend this place

Date of stay: May 2023

Reviewed 10 April 2023

I have an awesome stay at Motel Shiraz, Prime property in the middle of City. Great Rooms and food is also very delicious. Buffet breakfast have good options and food is very tasty. Mr Shahrukh is must to mention as from booking to stay to checkout he managed stay in an awesome way and has a great behaviour. Will refer this hotel.

Room tip: One of best property in M P Nagar
Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 18 March 2023

All the staff members are very much discipline and supportive.

Manager Sharukh is very humble and great person and he is always their to help you.

Ambience is very good especially the rooms which are of gardern aera.

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Motel Shiraz, General Manager at Kwality's Motel Shiraz, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2023

Reviewed 7 March 2023 via mobile

Big and nicely kept room, good location , good food , enough choice in complimentary breakfast....and MOST IMPORTANT— staff is very helping and smiling. 👍👍
Recommend to business as well as family travellers

Date of stay: March 2023