Lowest prices for your stay
$72
Free cancellation until 06/10/22
Hotels.com$72
Travelocity$72
Priceline$72
All reviews garden facing great place to stay quality food courteous staff db mall main market rooms are clean and spacious perfect stay the heart of the city business visit visit this place non veg other hotels breakfast spread mp nagar recommend this hotel excellent hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2021 via mobile

What a pleasant stay! Garden rooms are amazing so is the customer service of the entire staff. Special thanks to Mr Santosh Thakur for being very courteous. He provided great hospitality! Would love to stay at this place again and again. Compliments!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Motel Shiraz, General Manager at Kwality's Motel Shiraz, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2021

Dear Sir
I'm glad that you had a wonderful stay at The Shiraz. I will definitely share your positive feedback with my team.

Reviewed 16 November 2021 via mobile

I have been regular to this property and excellent property. Very well trained and friendly staff
Specially Mr Sharukh .
Sparkling clean hotel. Excellent food and room service is quick. Room size is big with big Garden area and if u insist r early check in or check out there is very Freindly staff.

Thanks
Shahrukh ✌

Date of stay: November 2021

Reviewed 16 November 2021 via mobile

Rooms are quite good and superb ambience.
Excellent support staff specially mr Shah rukh. Definately the hotel to stay with business or family purpose.
Food quality is just thums up. Fullfill all special request very silently. Must visit place in BHOPAL.

Date of stay: November 2021

Reviewed 18 October 2021

We had a great time at Motel Shiraz. The rooms were comfortable and the ambience was wonderful with lot of greenery around. The breakfast was sumptuous and the food was also nice. The staff were very cordial and prompt in response. Recommend this hotel to anyone who would be staying in Bhopal for business or family trip.

Date of stay: October 2021

Reviewed 12 October 2021

I stayed at Kwality's Motel on a short winter trip to Bhopal. The location was quite convenient being not - far from the Habibganj Station, from Arera Colony & from the Upper Lake area.

After booking, I informed the Kwality that I would have a friend staying for one night with me. Mercifully, they didn't have any problem with that. The check-in was smooth.

I was shown my room which opens into a small but well-kept garden. To reach the room, I'd to cross a green belt & a koi pond, both of which added considerably to the motel's aesthetics.

I had both my breakfasts at Kwality's Motel Shiraz. It was a buffet system with a fairly extensive menu. I had Chocolate Muffin, Cold Coffee, Fried Egg, Indori Poha, Pancake, & Sugar - Free Porridge. The Coffee was very good. They had Sausages written as one of the dishes but these were unavailable.

I didn't get a chance to try any other meal at Kwality's Motel. I also felt the restaurant was small, compared to the number of rooms.

The only negative I faced was on the first evening. There was no hot water in the bathroom & I'd a bad time bathing in cold water in January.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank LetsGoSightseeing
Motel Shiraz, General Manager at Kwality's Motel Shiraz, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2021