Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Etrip
FindHotel
All reviews best wishes comfortable stay guidelines bang rates washroom lake guests services rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021

Visited Amrit Hotel Last Month With My Partner And We Both Loved How They Welcome Their Guests, They Take Good Care Of Your Privacy And Rooms Are Very Clean With All The precautions Taken As Per Covid Guidelines. They Took Care Of Every Single Thing Properly. You Can Also Choose From The Menu Available At Hotel For Your Meal. Overall Excellent Experience, Would Love To Visit Often.
Keep Up The Good Work, My Best Wishes To Whole Management

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amit220985
Reviewed 30 August 2021 via mobile

I stayed at hotel amrit for two days it was value for money with such tidy rooms having exellent view of lake from the hotel staff was curtious serving exellent home like food... Hoping that they maintain the same in future also

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2021

My stay was not planned. I had to visit Bhopal on a short notice & I found Amrit hotel as a decent option. The owner of the property was kind enough to accept my booking directly on phone. The rooms were clean & the staff of the hotel were very cooperative. I was served good food. I had a nice stay and I definitely recommend it. Will be back soon.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2021

Being a businessman I am coming almost every month at Bhopal . From last 2 years I was keep changing the hotels either due to uncomfortable stay or due to high rates.
But now I found the hotel finally and decided to stay there only. It is having good size of rooms
, lake side view, centre of the city, Pocket friendly rates , Hygeine rooms, perfect ambience,kind staff.
PS: owners are really helpful and courteous.
Please try anda curry if you are eggatarain .This was really awesome

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2021

We, a family of 4 visited Amrit Hotel, Bhopal. Bhopal is a beautiful place to visit and so is this hotel. The rooms were neat and tidy. The staff was very friendly. The washrooms were extremely hygenic and clean. They served us delicious food. We ordered Zafarani Rice and White Pasta, it tasted fresh and was mouthwatering too. I would recommend it to everyone. All should must visit this Hotel for good service and food.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
PRABDEEP SINGH, Owner at Amrit Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2021

Dear Guest,
We Sincerely appreciate your words of appreciation for our overall services. We at Amrit Hotel will continue to maintain our standards to enhance the overall experience of our guests. Safety of our guests is our atmost priority. We look forward to your continued association with us.
Regards