Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews best wishes comfortable stay guidelines bang rates washroom lake guests services rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2021

My stay was not planned. I had to visit Bhopal on a short notice & I found Amrit hotel as a decent option. The owner of the property was kind enough to accept my booking directly on phone. The rooms were clean & the staff of the hotel were very cooperative. I was served good food. I had a nice stay and I definitely recommend it. Will be back soon.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2021

Being a businessman I am coming almost every month at Bhopal . From last 2 years I was keep changing the hotels either due to uncomfortable stay or due to high rates.
But now I found the hotel finally and decided to stay there only. It is having good size of rooms
, lake side view, centre of the city, Pocket friendly rates , Hygeine rooms, perfect ambience,kind staff.
PS: owners are really helpful and courteous.
Please try anda curry if you are eggatarain .This was really awesome

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2021

We, a family of 4 visited Amrit Hotel, Bhopal. Bhopal is a beautiful place to visit and so is this hotel. The rooms were neat and tidy. The staff was very friendly. The washrooms were extremely hygenic and clean. They served us delicious food. We ordered Zafarani Rice and White Pasta, it tasted fresh and was mouthwatering too. I would recommend it to everyone. All should must visit this Hotel for good service and food.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
PRABDEEP SINGH, Owner at Amrit Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2021

Dear Guest,
We Sincerely appreciate your words of appreciation for our overall services. We at Amrit Hotel will continue to maintain our standards to enhance the overall experience of our guests. Safety of our guests is our atmost priority. We look forward to your continued association with us.
Regards
Team Amrit.

Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Clean well kept hotel. New construction. Clean washrooms. Bang opposite Bansal Hospital. Great location and value for money.
We had a comfortable stay in this hotel. Overall hospitality was excellent.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
PRABDEEP SINGH, Owner at Amrit Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Dear Guest,
Regards
Team Amrit.

Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed here because it is bang opposite Bansal hospital where my father was admitted. Rooms are clean including washroom (which is super important for me) and the staff is very helpful. Special mention for Pradheepji who has been wonderful host and has made me feel at home... To such an extent once my mom was sick he dropped in with medicines in middle of the night....he managed to get a heater for her (extra charges) ....Recommend this totally especially if u have someone admitted at Bansal or even otherwise.... the ony tip is avoid the room next to the road because it can be very disturbing while sleeping....

Overall totally recommended...and mainly because of the amazing host in Pradheepji

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
PRABDEEP SINGH, Owner at Amrit Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

Thank you Kavita for the 5* review. We at Amrit Hotel will continue to maintain our standards to enhance the over all experience of our guests. Its was pleasure serving you & look forward to your continued association with us.