Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Trip.com
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
All reviews farewell party mouth watering food lalit feedback chef cooperative team services property
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2022

The hotel facilities and management is very good.
It has spacious banquet hall, well maintained garden and good rooms. The food is also delicious and the staff was always ready to listen and help.
I would recommend this hotel for any purpose.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Pushpendra Chaudhary, Owner at Citrus Prime Bhopal, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2022

Dear Mr Atul,

Namaste!

Thank you for choosing Citrus Hotel Bhopal, It was indeed a pleasure serving you and we are delighted to know that you had a great time with us.

I'd thank you for your appreciation of our staff and services. We value our guest feedback immensely and will ensure that the employees you have recommended are appropriately felicitated. We take great pride in our product and service and strive to ensure that our guests are satisfied with everything we have to offer.

I do look forward to seeing you again at Citrus Hotel Bhopal !!!!

Best regards,
Pushpendra

Reviewed 25 December 2021

The party is so fabulous especially the food and the dj and especial thanks to dinesh bhai and suraj chef and the and the arrangements by hotel and the support of staff I would like to vist again .....

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pushpendra Chaudhary, Owner at Citrus Prime Bhopal, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2022

Dear Mr.Ashwin,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your experience at Citrus, Bhopal.

I am happy to learn of your pleasant Party at Citrus Hotels Bhopal and glad to know that you left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services.

Your words of appreciation have been conveyed to our team, for whom they will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

Reviewed 24 December 2021

The farewell party was nice . Chief Suraj is very good and really enjoyed the farewell party. Thank you soo much for the excellent and outstanding decoration and the well organised party . The food was also tasty

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pushpendra Chaudhary, Owner at Citrus Prime Bhopal, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2021

Dear Guest,

Namaste!

I do look forward to seeing you again at Citrus Hotel Bhopal !!!!

Best regards,
Pushpendra

Reviewed 24 December 2021

It was an awesome party. Chef Suraj and chef harpal rawat had made the party great by making delicious. Dj Jeet was awesome. It was an incredible day in Citrus prime. Enjoyed A lot. Best hotel Citrus prime.

Dear Mr. Tegi,

Reviewed 2 September 2021 via mobile

I was introduced to this hotel in Oct 2019 and till date my first choice in Bhopal is Citrus Prime in hoshangabad road. Starting from its calmness from all chores of City side of bhopal, beautiful nature accumulated around the hotel,ample oxygen to breathe in from the garden side well maintained trees. Service at its level best, with experienced employees, great food to dine in and always ready to help managers. Today being my birthday being away from my near and dear ones helped to in a family through their invitation of cake cutting and balloons took my memories back into childhood.
Thanks to all staff members for their always generosity to make me and others happy during their stay at this hotel.
The roof top weekend buffet is marvelous, should come and enjoy the weekend here with family and friends.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Pushpendra Chaudhary, Owner at Citrus Prime Bhopal, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2021

Dear sir,

I am happy to learn of your pleasant stay at Citrus Hotels Bhopal and glad to know that you left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services.