We were a group of 7 people and stayed at Shanthi Guesthouse for 2 nights (Dec 16-18) in the river facing rooms. Pro:
- Lovely ambience, You can sit out on the swings in front of the room, and keep gazing at the lovely paddy field & mountains beyond for hours.
- Food is not that good (again, the ambeince is) I would suggest trying out the different eating options in Hampi Island. One that I would recommend is the roof top restaurant of the Laxmi Guest House.
- Electricity cuts
- Rooms not soundproof at all. I could easily listen to my friends talking in the other room in the night.
Though I would definitly recommend staying on the Hampi Island, rather than Hospet simply so that you can soak in the hippie influence, and the chilled out atmosphere- hunt around, you could definitely find other guesthouses at cheaper rates.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelGuru and Agoda so you can book your Shanthi Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shanthi Guesthouse Hotel Hampi
- Shanthi Guesthouse Hampi, Karnataka