Lotus Ayurvedic Health and Beauty Centre

Paris
Top quality professional massage

Reviewed 7 December 2016
wiltonhall66

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Just got an hour and a half massage and should be relaxed but instead am so annoyed I'm writing this review. Told the person when I arrived that my legs and feet were what were bothering me most and he recommended the Aruyvedic massage. So, I signed up for the longest one--90 minutes. The woman spent 20 minutes rubbing my head and temples (no method at all, seriously just rubbing) and literally 0 minutes massaging my feet!! For an entire 90 minute massage where that was one of my chief complaints! Over the entire 90 minutes she just pulled my toes 3 times. Then when I complained to the guy he tried to say, is there cream on your feet, all our massages include the feet--I showed him my feet and said, look, there's nothing on my feet!! Then he tried to say the cream you can't see. Jeez!! I told him I've gotten massages all over the world and know when my feet get massaged. Anyway I probably shouldn't have paid and then complained. I probably shouldn't have paid (I really hate doing that and have never done it before, but after his ridiculous response it made me think I shouldn't have paid). Anyway, stay away from this place. Terrible massages and terrible service.

4  Thank Elizabethbruin
Reviewed 25 December 2016

A very good massage indeed. Getting into all those muscles and bones that are annoying you. I would return to Hampi for this.

1  Thank FandJL
Reviewed 7 December 2016

You will be far more than satisfied with the professional skill of this quality massage, I left floating in a deeply tranquil state. Remember that the prices are set to the local market, and since you can likely afford to leave a significant tip (30-50% or more) -- go ahead and do it. Giving value to the service you receive means you value your healing and you value the healing of everyone.

1  Thank wiltonhall66
Reviewed 23 November 2016

The owner and the staff are kind and professionnal. I had a pedicure and one ayurvedic massage. Everything was perfect...and relaxing.

1  Thank Juliette75020
Reviewed 15 October 2016

I don't go to Hampi unless I have the time to get a massage at Lotus. The two Tamilian therapist that have treated me were excellent. I always go for the Kundalini massage which is great to relieve stress and tension form the back, but you have plenty of options and different massages. I've had many massages in my life but Lotus is in my top three. Worth every single rupee.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

My folks at the goan corner reccod me lotus cafe for a massage and I was not disappointed. I got the kundalini massage done and it was just great! I got it done from peter who is the owner and such a great person as well. Highly reccod.

1  Thank Chaitanya07
Reviewed 14 March 2016

I found the perfect place for a quiet relaxed massage at the Lotus by the Shesh Besh Restaurant in Hampi. I was treated with great kindness and the deep tissue massage went into all my tired and over-taxed muscles just where needed. I left feeling cared for and fit for the next round of sight-seeing. A wonderful break in a busy schedule.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

Very expensive. Rates will compete with Metrocities. No ambiance or facilities. Not worth. Tempting for foreigners only. Since only couple of centres and after extensive walking one may use these clubs.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

Very good Massage - my wife took Kundalini and me the Ayurvedic 90 min for 900 rupees without any bargaining - thats what I like and the massage was real good.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

I am a licensed massage therapist and had a wellness center back home. This place knows exactly what they are doing. The tailored my massage to what I wanted which was a deep pressure Ayurvedic Massage. Awesome awesome awesome.

1  Thank SheryllChavarria