I don't know about the rooms in this hotel as we did not stay there but the restaurant was in very poor condition. Following are the few points which bothered us most:
1. Pathetic service: We were sitting idle for almost 10 min. as they had only 1 menu card and we had to wait for others to order first so that it can come to us once they are done. Waiters were also not interested in taking orders.
2. Food Quality: It was average not really great. In the middle of the hot sunny day they even can't afford to keep a cold water bottle.
3. Food Variety: Very limited.
4. Ambience: Very bad. No AC,only 4 fans that too working occasionally.
With such a great location i think government should maintain this hotel. But because of their negligence it's becoming miserably bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Karnataka Hotels, Hampi is the only hotel located within the World Heritage Site area. The newly-renovated hotel offers 30 well-appointed, air-conditioned rooms with the option of a suite, deluxe and semi-deluxe accommodation. Guests have the convenience of a restaurant that offers Continental and Indian cuisine as well as a beer bar. The hotel also arranges Hampi sight-seeing trips and can arrange for tourist guides who speak fluent English. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Hotel Mayura Bhuvaneshwari Kamalapur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mayura Bhuvaneshwari Kamalapur Hampi, Karnataka