This is our first stay in club mahindra property and it turned out to be a very good one. The property is located some 10-12 kms before Dharamshala and has got a very good view of snow capped Dauladhars. Weather was pleasant and was not as cold as upper Dharamshala. Breakfast & Dinner buffet had good variety and taste but is bit expensive. Service was equally good. Lawn and children play area are not as big compared to other similar resorts. Ask for rooms facing the hills as the other side has view of a petrol bunk (which is just opposite to the resort).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, MakeMyTrip, TravelGuru, Yatra and Agoda so you can book your Club Mahindra Dharamshala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Mahindra Kangra Valley Hotel Dharamsala
- Hotel Mahindra Kangra Valley
- Resort Mahindra Kangra Valley
- Club Mahindra Dharamshala Dharamsala, Asia