“READ READ”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“READ READ”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

all about Tibetan CUlture here.. I could spend weeks in this place soaking up the energy. dont miss

Visited October 2011
1 Thank DeviLuva
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Hebrew first
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“An insightful & inspiring experience in a beautiful setting”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Spending a week at Tushita and taking part in the silent Introduction to Buddhism course was an invaluable experience for me. Although I am not Buddhist I still found it a truly rewarding and insightful experience. I was introduced to many new ideas and left with a new found wisdom and understanding of myself - care of Robina Courtin, one of the most down to earth, unique teachers I've ever been lucky enough to encounter. The food provided was delicious, the rooms clean and comfortable and the surroundings extremely green and beautiful. I found it different to other Vipassana courses, giving more freedom, a more relaxed environment and a place to even make a number of wonderful friends :)

Visited November 2011
3 Thank LozJane86
Auckland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Peaceful paradise”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I went up here to check out the drop in meditation and the movie showings in their library. I wasn't on a retreat. Nice peaceful place - up the hill from the main town centre. I would recommend to check it out to see what's on, and explore/learn about buddhism. Remember to be silent!

Visited March 2012