Lowest prices for your stay
$101
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$95
Hotels.com
$95
Travelocity$95
Orbitz.com$95
Trip.com$95
All reviews tek chand special thanks kind hospitality great leader gm mr taking feedback live music on weekends recent holiday forest valley great approach experience luxury staff was incredibly helpful entry gate newly opened property facing valley food quality brilliant hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2022 via mobile

The hotel was ok. I had high expectation based on the reviews here but honestly it fell
Short of the expectation.

Pros - hotel is situated in naddi & has great atmosphere & views. The service staff is amazing. Amit, Sweety & Sahil waited on us during diff times during the stay & they made us feel special. The food at the resort is excellent. Tried thier rooftop restaurant & breakfast & both were great. Great views from rooftop. Hotel is overall clean.

Cons - check in experience. We were told we booked the basic room but i know for a fact i booked a level up. As a customer i dont like to be told im wrong when i know i paid more for a higher category. Website says my deluxe room
Category has unobstructed views but rhe attached pic is the view we got. So website & reality doesnt match. We were told by front office manager Anil he will upgrade us next day. But next day we were given the same room that we had paid for at a higher floor so its not a upgrade technically! When confronted Anil said he will take care of our dinner bill on one of the days for the experience. During checkout we were given a 1000 rupee discount. When im spending 60k plus in the hotel & that too paying in USD, 1k rupees is nothing. They basically took care of our main course & charged me for everything else! Nickel & diming! I paid more im tips for many deserving staff there! Expectation setting & saying the right thing makes a huge difference. Also on one of the days they took our toom
Keys & they know we stepping out & we come back after 5 hours & room wasnt cleaned. Apparently my booking reaches them late, my mobike keys wont work coz of syncing with their main system & house keeping is delayed coz they are busy! As a platinum member i was given 15% discount on food & told me that was done coz of my check in experience! These incidents dont make it feel 5 star.

Nevertheless its still a good resort to stay & many staff made it nice

Room tip: When booking deluxe room Choose floor 3 or higher. 2nd floor has obstructed view
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rohit Raj Singh, General Manager at Best Western Plus Revanta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2022

Greetings from Best Western Plus Revanta!!!

My sincerest apologies for not meeting your expectations and we rest assured that your feedback has been taken very seriously and shall be used to improve our product and coach our team. I have taken note of the areas of improvement that you have highlighted and the same will be addressed in all earnest.

Do connect with Rohit Raj Singh (GM) at gm@bwplusrevanta.com, looking forward to meet you in person during your next visit, assuring you the best of our services.

We at Best Western Plus Revanta hope to see you again on your next visit to McLeodganj.

Reviewed 10 May 2022 via mobile

Me any friend stayed in this hotel and we had 2rooms and we loved the services provided by staff and rooms were very comfortable they even arrange live music on weekends which was awsm good space at rooftop. And staff was very polite and helping

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rohit Raj Singh, General Manager at Best Western Plus Revanta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Best Western Plus Revanta McLeodganj and having spared time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have been able to look after you.

Your appreciation for our service, hospitality, food detailing and the team is extremely well received. We are very grateful and look forward to your continued patronage. Thank you once again for your high recommendation.

The team and I look forward to having you all over again at Best Western Plus Revanta McLeodganj & assuring you of our best services.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 10 May 2022 via mobile

Me and my family have stayed in this hotel and overall experience was awsm and food quality was mouth watering... We had there buffet dinner and we loved it..this is newly opened property and rooms was very comfortable overall we enjoyed alot.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 10 May 2022

I travelled to Dharamshala on a solo trip last week. And i stayed at Best Western Plus Revanta. I selected this property after full research. And i am happy that my selection was not only good but it's was perfect for a solo traveller. I booked Deluxe Room with balcony & view from room is facing forest & valley. It's located on a peaceful place away from city hustle & bustle. If you want to relax than this place is best on hills. Last thing I want to mention that staff is really nice & cooperative. In last thanks a lot entire team for your kind hospitality. Hope to see u guys soon.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Rohit Raj Singh, General Manager at Best Western Plus Revanta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2022

Greetings from Best Western Plus Revanta!!!

Thanks for rating us on Trip Advisor & I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Best Western Plus Revanta is indeed an ideal location, surrounded by beautiful views of Kangra valley & Snow Clad Mountains. Also I have shared your feedback with my team members and they are humbled by your praise and recognition.

Reviewed 9 May 2022

We stayed with our family for 2 nights on weekend. And hotel is offering live music to all guest on weekend only. Luckily we were there on Friday & Saturday. Live music on roof top is mind blowing. Staff is also very nice & well behaved. Property is also brand new but very well managed. I really appreciate all staff members for making our stay comfortable & unforgettable. We highly recommend this place to all if you want to visit Dharamshala. Because there services are upto 5 Star standards.