Lowest prices for your stay
$152
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Booking.com$154
Hotels.com$153
Hurb$193
All reviews chef pankaj individual balcony amazing hospitality food served was great kids club room balcony our package included breakfast newly opened property recently stayed here snow peaks special thanks hotel's staff family trip warm service f b manager the general manager excellent property
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2022

Excellent food with excellent staff
All r very positive person
Special thanks to Rinkel and nandni madam
Gog bless you all team of justa birding

Not to mention the front view which is displayed in the morning

Reviewed 23 January 2022

Heavenly aura made around the place with exotic rooms available all ober with an incrediblw mountain front view with the finely cooked meals served with tender and care and special thanks to rinkal and nandini

Reviewed 21 January 2022

had an excellent stay over here, it is beautifully hotel located in Dharamshala near the snow peaks and service is top notch. A special mention of Mr.kamal from the restaurant who overlooked our dine in and F&B requirements which made our stay more pleasant. Once again thank you justa birding for excellent hospitality.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2022 via mobile

I was travelling with my sister and our taxi got stopped 9kms before arriving the resort at midnight , I called the hotel for help , one of their senior manager told me that he is coming straight away to pick me and he reached in 15 mins and all the staff was pretty helpful and amiable.
I just simply loved the resort comprising the most amazing view of mountains , I must say that this hotel is a must visit to stay if you are travelling to Dharamshala and wish to experience something extra-ordinary !!!! Thank you to all the staff of the hotel and the senior manager who came to rescue me in my difficult time... You all are doing a fantabulous job :-)

Reviewed 14 January 2022

Location is superb as we had a breathtaking view of the snow capped mountains from our balcony. Room was spacious and clean. Food was delicious and served hot and fresh. Courteous staff, with a smile on their face, was always ready to assist the guests. Thank you everyone for making our stay so special!