“Great Instructor”

Aryan Yoga & Reiki Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Aryan Yoga & Reiki Center has moved to Israel in Tel aviv. it is NOT in Dharamsala, india anymore. please contact through our website
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Instructor”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Aryan is a very experienced and well spoken instructor. He tailors his instruction to each student's ability and provides great feedback and adjustments. He has thorough knowledge and understanding of yoga and I highly recommend him as an instructor. I spent a month training Ashtanga yoga with him and after experiencing alot of other instructors throughout India I am even more thankful for meeting him.

Visited March 2012
7 Thank daleheisler
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Calgary, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Fantastic Yoga Instructor in Dharamsala”
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Finding an "authentic", clean, yoga school in India proved to be much more difficult than I was expecting. After being disappointed time and time again, I discovered Aryan's centre in Dharamsala (McLeod Ganj) - and I loved it! He offers both drop-in classes (Ashtanga style) and teacher trainings. Since I was only there for a couple of weeks I was not able to do the full training, but I hope to return next year to do this. He is extremely knowledgable and very down-to-earth - I highly recommend this place!

Visited June 2011