Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$24
FindHotel
Agoda.com$24
eDreams$24
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2021

I travelled solo, and I felt so safe and secure living here. All Hotel members are so generous and helpful that I did not felt I am at new place. Apart from that the hotel is so clean and food is so amazing. Also they make their own chocolates which are so delicious specially matcha chocolate please do try that.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 18 December 2020

Owners are friendliest and warmest couple i've met who went out of their way to pick me at night when i was stranded during covid lockdown.
A place to learn and experience rich culture of Tibetan and Japanese mixed with Indian hospitality :) that reflects in Sakura's food and lifestyle.

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Richen Boud, Owner at Sakura Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2020

Thank you Rinku for writing this review for us. We are super happy and glad that we could be service to you. :)

Reviewed 10 December 2020

I've visited Sakura Cafe already 4 times and I highly recommend it.
The food is amazing!
They serve Veg sushis on weekend and the sushis are delicious. I also tried the miso Ramen and Kakiage Udon; both are really tasty.
You can also get some Japanese tea and nice cakes. Some homemade chocolates are available to take away.
Service was fast, the place is really clean and nice. The owners are really friendly. I will definitely visit again.
It seems they also have nice rooms and the view on the mountains and monasteries from the terrace was beautiful.
Definitely a place to visit if you stay in Dharamshala!

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Richen Boud, Owner at Sakura Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Your review made my day, Sophie. Thank you for you appreciating words. Do visit us again! :)