Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
StayForLong
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
All reviews true meaning himachali food dhauladhar range peace of mind amazing food just like home lip smacking home cooked bon fire awesome place the entire staff pakora chai comfortable stay tents rana trekking
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

When I first heard of the camp; I was thrilled, I must say. Excitement had creeped inside of me to an extent, that I couldn’t BEAR the WAIT!! Well, being there, made it all worth. I never thought I could fall in love with the mountains, until I came here. The tents, the water, the TREKKING, the food, the peoplee… I’LL MISS IT ALL!❤️
Being in a jungle at night, AH, I never thought I’d ever do thattt!! It was indeed tiring, but it all became relevant when I first saw the clouds! ☁️
We all have heard of the word “hospitality “ and I must admit, being at camp lungta made me realise it’s true meaning! The staff was just so benevolent and helpful!! It felt like home there!❤️
I will, indeed, miss the RAIN
I WILL MISS BEING IN CONSTANT ALERT FOR WEIRD PLANTS, INSECTS AND WHATT NOTT!
I EXPLORED A DIFFERENT SIDE OF ME, but, There’s alot more stories hidden behind these tents!!
Its a must visit for one who thrives for peace and wants to explore NATURE! ❤️
Until againnn;
~ Bhavisha Sharma

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 453bhavishas
Reviewed 5 July 2021 via mobile

The place is clean and amazing for the staff and hospitality they offer. Lipsmacking food, every meal was amazing. We went for a jungle campnight which is like a 2 hrs trek from the resort, accompanied by the resorts dog april, whom my kids fell in love with. A very clean place with clean bathrooms and lovely grasslands they have up there. Again they made an effort to send the tastiest food for our campstay and some more amazing food was cooked by the staff for our dinner.
Full marks to the place and would love to comeback with the kids soon.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Beautiful place well equipped with the best of facilities n services .... nest n clean high quality tents with extra ordinary clean washrooms
Lavish unlimited yummy food
N top of all super nice staff
All in all had a best of tym .....
Everything was on house...
Enjoyed to the fullest
Cheers.... a must visit

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Nedy23
Reviewed 24 February 2021

We had heard so much about this place that we spent some hours in this place while visiting Dharamshala. They fed us awesome home cooked himachali food while basking in the sunlight. Their tents are all luxury self contained. The staff very courteous. The camps Pet dog April was also very welcoming. Thanking you Ravinder Rana for your hospitality .

Room tip: All views from the tent were the mountains and rivers
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Visesh17
Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

One of the best trips ever!❤️
We were so well attended by the owner of the camp. Felt just like home. The food was prepared with a lot of love. The staff was so hospitable and caring. We were so well attended by the owner of the camp.
Felt just like home. ✨
The food was prepared with a lot of love. The staff was so hospitable and caring. ✨
PET FRIENDLY people, we were allowed to take 4 dogs without any additional cost. All in all, we fell in love with the place.❤️

Date of stay: January 2021