Lots of perks: people were friendly, views great, food good, rooms clean and comfortable, easy access to gorilla trekking, bottomless coffee (that was not instant!) available anytime, eco-friendly, etc. The only drawback was that the bathrooms were a fair ways from some of the rooms and the nighttime walks were cold! Bring warm clothes. It gets chilly up here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest; home to the world’s remaining Mountain Gorillas, Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge offers a unique style of accommodation and amenities whilst sharing the soothing tranquillity of a rainforest and warm personality Uganda is best known to give. The Lodge is perched on the Nteko ridge overlooking the Bwindi forest, the ridge provides a superb vantage across the Kashasha river Valley to the forested hill known as “Nkuringo” and a panoramic views of the majestic volcanoes of the Virunga chain and across the escarpment into the Albertine Rift Valley within the DRC Congo. We have a raft of quality accommodation possibilities at the Lodge as we strive to be an all Inclusive and not exclusive venue. The Location of the Lodge is too special to be selfish! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Jovago.com so you can book your Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nkuringo Gorilla Camp Hotel Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge Uganda/Bwindi Impenetrable National Park