“Not bad”

Good Taste Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #106 of 177 Restaurants in Randburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Came here with friends , I am a big fan of thier assorted chow mein , the place lives up to its standard , which is ok at best .

Their food is average , not the best but satisfies .

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Lets start this review out with a statement - both times we ate here I really enjoyed the food. Nothing special but solid, typical westernized Chinese fare. Unfortunately there is that old story about what happens after you've visited a not-so-savoury Chinese restaurant... Unfortunately that happened twice to my husband at this restaurant. With two different dishes. Strange!

Reviewed 20 March 2016

I've parked in front of Good Taste now for a long time, and thought it was about time we gave it a try. VERY disappointed. I ordered a number of things from their menu - all as takeaway. We tried a few different sushi items and they were actually more tasty than the regular menu items. If we would go back for anything, it would be to try more sushi. We also tried a chicken chow mein (only so-so), and we tried a cashew beef (also so-so). The servers were friendly and helpful, but that's the best thing I can say.

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

Whilst it was bad enough that out of a party of 5, only 4 people received their orders, the real kicker was in the horrible, shouting little man who has practically no command of English, but just enough to bark and shout at servers and customers alike. What a dump.

1  Thank 453melts
Reviewed 29 December 2014

This is a well priced reastaurant that is conveniently located at this small shopping centre in Randburg. I like the convenience of placing my Chinese take away while I can get on with my shopping, and collect my order on my way out. The food is freshly prepared, and they have a decent selection of wines. They run half price Monday sushi specials which exclude sashimi and platters. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are eat as much as you like days. They charge R5 more for noodles. Its a great place for good Chinese food anyday.

1  Thank SwaziQueen