A wonderfully beautiful and modern Hotel and Spa. The staff were efficient and very friendly, there to help when we looked up. In one day we relaxed as if we had been away for a week! Our room had fantastic decor and the bed was wonderfully big! The food was different yet delicious. We will not forget this weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on the banks of the Magalies river and just an hours drive from the centre of Gauteng, the Valley Lodge & Spa offers superior accommodation in a majestic, natural setting. An ideal getaway for the busy executive needing time out, to reconnect with family or a haven of tranuility for a romantic weekend. Choose from our 76 well appointed,individually furnished rooms and spoil your senses with an array of world class treatments in our Spa & Hydra Therapy centre. Be it the private fire lit Saunders bar or the entertainment of Maloneys bar with a full size billiards table, pool table, darts & fooseball, Valley Lodge & Spa offers variety throughout its 250 acres. With natural winding paths and trails around the Magalies river, a private nature reserve boasting old stone age ruins, and for the more energetic guest, rowing boats, tennis courts and a swimming pool. Sunday lunch is still a popular attraction for city dwellers looking for a day away from the urban stress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Valley Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Hotel Magaliesburg
- Valley Lodge & Spa Magaliesburg, Gauteng