My wife and I stayed at Valley Lodge and the rooms were superb, fantastically interior decorated, meals excellent and Spa 5 star. Wine list selection very good, Well recommended for a country trip of peace and tranquility.Staff very friendly and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on the banks of the Magalies river and just an hours drive from the centre of Gauteng, the Valley Lodge & Spa offers superior accommodation in a majestic, natural setting. An ideal getaway for the busy executive needing time out, to reconnect with family or a haven of tranuility for a romantic weekend. Choose from our 76 well appointed,individually furnished rooms and spoil your senses with an array of world class treatments in our Spa & Hydra Therapy centre. Be it the private fire lit Saunders bar or the entertainment of Maloneys bar with a full size billiards table, pool table, darts & fooseball, Valley Lodge & Spa offers variety throughout its 250 acres. With natural winding paths and trails around the Magalies river, a private nature reserve boasting old stone age ruins, and for the more energetic guest, rowing boats, tennis courts and a swimming pool. Sunday lunch is still a popular attraction for city dwellers looking for a day away from the urban stress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Valley Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Hotel Magaliesburg
- Valley Lodge & Spa Magaliesburg, Gauteng