Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Two amazing dives (exploration and deals)

I had an amazing day for my last day in Cape Town, the staff is very friendly and helpful. I did... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Julie G
via mobile
Great place to learn SCUBA!

I had great positive experience doing the intro open water certification. The course was very... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
williamhblair
Muizenberg, South Africa

All reviews cow sharks kelp forest dive master open water course dive centre amazing dive fun dives dive gear experienced divers great instructor dive experience diving school diving course swim with sharks marine life small sharks completed my padi open water
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Went on a seal snorkeling and had a blast. The team is super attentive, super nice and profesional at the same time. I totally recommend them for snorkeling and diving!

piscesdivers, Owner at Pisces Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thanks for the great review - we are so pleased you had a good time with us. Come again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We visited this diving center out of the white shark season.
I still planned 2 dives with them and all day we were late, from the beginning until the end. The group of Russians didn't help but the center could get a much better organization.
The dives changed last minute and the visibility was really bad on the dive spots.
The dive with the seals was great but I believe that it's better to go on snorkelling it's cheaper and you see them better.
My girlfriend did the DSD and the DM got lost on a shore dive! Not very reassuring.

Thanks for your review and I am sorry to hear that you were a bit disappointed. You are right that things were running slowly on the day you joined us due to some of our guests running behind schedule. We do try to accommodate people running a bit late but we do have a cut-off time for latecomers which we nearly reached in this case. The visibility that day was not good and the skipper changed dive sites to try to find cleaner water for your dive, instead of diving at the planned site which was not looking suitable. I'm not sure about your girlfriends DM getting lost - the DSD happens very close to shore in shallow water and covers a small area as it is an introductory experience. It does not include a long underwater tour, so the DM would have surfaced quite close to the entry point. I hope we get the chance to take you diving again one day when the conditions are much better.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We went for two dives (sevengill sharks and seals) with Pisces Divers and enjoyed it a lot. To see the sevengill sharks (we did !!! ) and to swim & play with the seals was a super cool experience. Even though the water was 8 degrees it was a lot of fun. The equipment was good and the team managed to take good care of all divers even though some of them were quite unexperienced.

Especially the planning and communication in advance with Jacqui was great. She replied super fast and was very flexible concerning our planning!

If were are in South Africa again some time, we will definitely go there again ;)

I'm so pleased that you saw the Sevengills - sightings have been slow recently, so you were lucky! Thanks for your nice comments on the communication, team and equipment as well. We hope you come back again next time you are in Cape Town.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Loved this from start to finish. Great people, cold water but good equipment and warmed once in. This is well worth trying in Simons Town

1  Thank Daniel B

Thanks for your lovely review Daniel - see you again some day!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Great service from start to finish and really amazing staff! We did our Open Water 1 over three days and the instructor was thorough, safe and incredibly patient. The boat dives to the seals and the kelp forests are a must do when in Cape Town.
Can highly recommend Pisces for sure!

Jacqui M, Front Office Manager at Pisces Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for your great review of Pisces Divers. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your open water course and what you thought of it.
Yes the Seals and kelp forest are a must for sure as they are very entertaining and the kelp is very unique to dive in if you have not dived in a kelp forest before.
Congratulations on your open water course and joining the diving world.

looking forward to seeing you guys again soon!