Studio 6 Texarkana
US$ 82
US$ 71
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 80/night.

US$ 101
US$ 103
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 122/night.

US$ 108
US$ 69
US$ 52
US$ 71
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

This place was really hard for us to find! Passed it twice since it's on a little side street and the hotel sign was NOT lit at night. I am by no means a "hotel snob" and stay at low budgets hotels often on business trips. But this hotel was gross. As soon and I walked into the room I wanted to walked back out. It smelled like body odor and mold. When I went to plug my cell charger behind the bed I thought something might crawl up my hand, it was so dirty back there! I didn't even want to walk barefoot or touch anything. I wouldn't even set my bags on the chair since it had "mysterious stains" all over it. I don't like being "that person" to write a negative review, but it was really nasty in there.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Brooke W
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

If your looking for a nice hotel with great staff, clean rooms, and a safe environment for a bargain I deff recommend this one, I've visited this hotel about 30 times and never had a bad experience if something isn't right they will fix it. I give them 2 thumbs up

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2015

I made my reservation thru the Choice web site. I put the address in the GPS and it sent me to the wrong motel.
When I finally got to the property, the desk clerk was watching a movie on TV in the Lobby, every other work was the "F" word, that should have told me something. The first room he checked us into, the door would not open so we had to go to another room. The room had 2 beds, both of the mattresses were absolutely the worst, neither had any mattress to them only springs. When I checked out, I suggested the owner sleep in both beds, he would soon put in new mattresses.
The breakfast was horrible to say the least.
I suggest one stays there only as a last resort.

Room Tip: stay here only if nothing else is available
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Tom R
Reviewed 11 March 2015 via mobile

Worked fine for overnight stay rooms weren't the cleanest but not too bad beds weren't the most comfortable but they worked fine for an overnight the breakfast was very good if I needed a cheap overnight stay I would stay here again

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2015 via mobile

Had to book on here to get the price I wanted.
But over all clean, a few burn spots on the bed & battery's in remote for tv were low.
Other than that great deal.
(There were no snack vending machines, luckily there is a gas station next door.!)

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends