“Ok but not the usual Colton's I'm used to”
Review of Colton's

Colton's
Ranked #17 of 111 Restaurants in Russellville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Gonna have to give this a 3..
Server was really nice here but I just wasnt impressed with the place.
First the server forgot my salad so it arrived about 3 minutes before my steak.. I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS. Then my fries were really cold and had to be redone. My server kept bringing me tea that had very little ice in it so my tea was just kinda cold.
The rolls and steak were GREAT though.
The server was prompt with things and super nice but I wonder if there may be training issues here
I've eaten Colton's around a lot of cities and they just missed the mark this time but I'll probably give them another chance soon and see how it goes..
No thumbs up but no thumbs down kinda in the middle..

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I never gave Colton's a proper review yet, and the last time I was here was at least back in 2014 when I had their awesome Pasta Alfredo and their very delectable Ultimate Brownie Sin-Sation! This time, I tried their J.T.'s Charbroiled Lonesome Burger. The price is a little high, yet the quality is incredible as the burger was thick and quite juicy for a medium-rare burger. Also, their Smashed Potatoes for a side to the burger is quite awesome! A rare thing that one would notice at this countrified restaurant are the free peanuts to eat at the table. The staff was very friendly, and they greeted you well when you come into the restaurant. So, I very look forward to my next visit here!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This was our first time at Colton’s. We were not disappointed! It had to be some of the best steaks we have ever eaten. I was really impressed at the quality of food. Rolls and peanuts are free with your meal. We started with the onion tanglers since they are so popular. We should have ordered the small size because a large was way too much for the two adults and child in our party. We both got salads, steak and loaded smashed potatoes. My sirloin was cooked to perfection and so tender! Same with my husband’s ribeye. We couldn’t ask for a better steak. The potatoes were the bomb, although my husband was unaware the “loaded” came with sour cream so he didn’t eat his. Even my son’s grilled cheese was delicious. I definitely want to come back and try some other food. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

It’s not a gourmet restaurant but it’s Colton’s and what we ordered was good. The rolls were a little dried out, but they were edible. The peanuts were good. As for the meals, we ordered chicken fried chicken with okra, a Texas house salad, and pork chops with a loaded potato. The food was fine. The server did a good job. No complaints.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

The salad was fantastic and service was great. We were quite pleased with the service which was so quick and the food was so good. I got a fried chicken salad and it was perfect. My husband got the steak and smothered mushrooms and loved it also.